Sunday 3 August 2008

Sweden, Chessington and Enfield


Theo's back from Sweden , Max and I went to Chessington and I spent the day scrapbooking in Enfield. In reality I would rather I was in Sweden scrapbooking and my worst enemies were condemned to spend at week at Chessington. It's the centre of the Chav universe and the pavements are ingrained with a decade's worth of MacDonald's grease. I'm sounding snobby now but I can't help it. I'm sure I would have loved Chessington World of Adventures 40 years ago but at the cusp of 50 it's all a bit much. Had to laugh at all the photos that get taken of you automatically on every ride. In every one my knuckles are white , my eyes are closed and my mouth is wide open.... screaming.
David has friends coming round for a BBQ and the neanderthal instinct has taken over . Something about raw meat and a pair of tongs.

No comments:

Post a Comment