- Drinking Champagne with the girls , the cheaper the better
2. Eating cake , homemade of course and piled high with red , white and blue sprinkles.
3. Making paper chains with the boys - you can never have enough.
4. Making bunting - ditto.
5. Watching telly in bed with a mug of tea in my brand new Union Jack mug, of course if I'd known our own little Jack had tasted it first .....
6. Getting dressed up in my wedding dress.
7. The look on my eldest son's face at the the sight of me in my wedding dress with a jauntily placed plastic tiara on my head and a glass of champagne in my hand - priceless.
8. Caviar for tea ( gift from very generous friend).
9. The Battle of Britain Memorial Flight Flypast. My father was a Lancaster pilot during WW11 and it never fails to bring a tear to me eye.
10. Watching it all over again in the evening.
You can't beat a good wedding, especially when you haven't had to shell out for an outfit or a toaster . How was your day ?