Tuesday 5 March 2013

Badgemania

That's 'badge' not 'badger' which is what it looked like after I'd typed it , although I do have a thing for badgers too come to think of it .

What is it about these round shiny little things that's so appealing ? I managed a sharp intake of breath in Paperchase today when I saw this....





And even better ... it's full of these .....






So, for the same price as a couple of coffees , I came skipping out of the shop with my package of loveliness . There are 2 of each letter , so 52 in total which makes them about 12p each. Now if Paperchase can offer them at that price , why are those packets of 6 you see on scarp booking sites so ridiculously expensive - around $4-5 ?

I'll be using mine as a teaching resource and one or two may well make it onto my scrapbook pages.

1 comment:

  1. Ooh these are fab and yes the scrap bookinh ones although lovely are a heck of a.price

    Must visit paperchase

    Suzy x

    ReplyDelete