Wednesday 12 August 2015

GBBO

... or Great British Bake Off in case you've been living under a rock,  is back with a vengeance. Wednesday nights are now sacrosanct and the KitchenAid has been dusted off in honour although I don't think I'll be tackling a Madeira cake or a Black Forest Gateau any time soon.

I have decided to dress up in the style of the preceding episode's loser so this evening I will be sporting a natty little hat which I shall not remove for the entire evening even though I'll be indoors and am just off to the tattoo parlour for a quick all over with the ink injector. God help me if prison man ( Paul Hollywood / Richard Branson lookalike) burns his buns this week or I'll be having to grow a bread and have a sense of humour bypass op by next Wednesday.

Just wondering what our trainee anaesthetist might conjure up this week - possibly a spot of gas and air in his soufflé ?





No comments:

Post a Comment