In a perfect world this list would run to several hundered items but in real life and time permitting I'll limit myself to Seven - it's a good number.
1.Do remember the good times not the bad times
2.Do try and stay patient when helping the kids with their homework
3.Do try and eat sensibly
4.Do call your friends as often as you can
5.Do remember to pay your credit card off every month
6.Do as much as you can to help others in need
7.Do try and write it all down
Not doing too bad on No.s 1 & 6 , failing badly on No.s 2 & 3 , hopeless at 5 and getting better at 7.
On the other side of the coin here's my Don't list.
1. Don't ever ever buy a box of 24 chocolate bars from the wholesalers again
2. Don't dwell on the 'might have beens'
3. Don't get so easily discouraged
4. Don't bang on about how relentless staying at home is
5. Don't forget to be kind to yourself now and again
6. Don't sweat the small stuff
7. Don't write so many lists
I'll let you guess what I score out of seven on the Don't list .