Sunday 11 March 2012

Storage Solution

I'd been looking at The Tim Holtz trinket boxes to hold all my bits and bobs but when I saw it in real life I was really disappointed. It looked very cardboardy and rather cheap and nasty and yet still cost about £25.

Then I realised that the solution was right under my nose all the time , sitting on one of my shelves. An old wooden, cantilevered embroidery floss  display box that I'd bought at an antique fair years ago. It's been through various re-incarnations through the years but I feel that it's now found it's true spiritual home in my craft room.



Funny how a mile high stack of packaging translates into a mere handful of stuff. Only problem now is , I'll have to buy heaps more to fill it !



1 comment:

  1. Oh isn't that just gorgeous - love it! Now have a serious case of box envy, and think that might be one of the 7 deadly sins, and on the Sabbath too ... tut tut.

    ReplyDelete