Monday 23 March 2015

Is it just me ....

... or does 99% of M&S womenswear look like a jumbled mess of cast-offs and polyester nightmares ?

I've just trawled through the entire tops and T shirts section and can't find a single item that would persuade me to even try it on let alone buy it.  My granny ( if I had one ) wouldn't be seen dead in most of it . There's a slug green shapeless top that looks like it's got a couple of bin bags glued on as pockets . Then there's the promisingly titled bird T shirt that looks like a couple of vultures are about to peck each-other's eyes out ... something called a tonal bubble hem something - goodness only knows what that's supposed to mean let alone look like.

If you click on the item it will show you a model wearing said item. I thought that might make them look a tad more appealing but judging by the bored look on their gormless faces , well their expressions speak volumes.

Can't find one single thing worth a second glance What are M&S playing at ?

1 comment:

  1. A lot of the garments do resemble shapeless sacks. I do however, manage to find some stuff I like in the Per Una or Indigo ranges. Sometimes I think the tops and dresses are getting more and more t-shaped and reckon they must think that if they make them that shape then thinner people can cinch them in with belts and larger ladies can leave them as they are. Potty! Most of the skirts fall into two shapes. Tubes or a-line.

    ReplyDelete