Friday 25 March 2011

Everything is Going to Be OK

 Wish I could believe it , although this lovely item could turn me into an optimist. So, might as well fly the flag and proclaim it from the treetops in style with this bunting. Another of the flags reads " You can still do a lot with a small brain". How true.

And as if fate almost intended , I found a delightful bag at the weekend with that very sentiment printed on it . One of the things I love the most about it , apart from the fact that it describes my brain size to a tee and the wonderful artwork by Rob Ryan, is that it's beautifully made and will last a lifetime.


 Must go find a picture of the bag now too ...
here you go ....





















Rob Ryan aficionados will be familiar with this artist's work but for those of you who have yet to discover his charm , have a look here. If anyone has found anything else by Rob, please let me know .

2 comments:

  1. That has the ring of "meant to be" about it! I don't believe in coincidence, I think its God giving you a poke in the ribs. Loved the bunting which reminded me that I want to make some for my new studio. Now there's a nice project to keep me out of mischief for a bit ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely bunting. Fab bag.

    ReplyDelete