Thursday 24 September 2015

A Feast For The Eyes

I visited Petersham Nurseries last week with dear friends for a celebratory lunch ( surviving GCSEs ) and couldn't think why I hadn't been in such a long time ( until of course we got the bill for lunch ).

The space is divided loosely into room sets - every one a masterpiece of composition and design.
I'll let the photos do the talking ...






I feel a new collection collection coming on - fell in love with these translucent milky green glass vases.


































I can never resist taking a photo with me in shot hiding behind the lens.








 Even housework would be appealing using one of these brooms ... who am I kidding ?







We had to laugh at the price tag on this mirror and even more so when we realised we'd missed the one at the front ! Anyone got £1,500 to spare ?





Lunch was sumptuous too but blind yourself to the total and remind yourself that you're worth it .

No comments:

Post a Comment