Thursday 14 July 2016

I can't be trusted to make a cake ...

... without consuming more calories by licking out the bowl ( twice as I burnt the first one ) than just having a great wedge of the cake once baked . Flipping good I have to say but the scales are now protesting.





Salted caramel chocolate cake for Max's Seventeenth birthday which requires not one , not two, not even three but 4 whopping bars of Green and Black's Salted Caramel Chocolate and that doesn't include the bar I had to buy to check it was OK . I did get some exercise in beforehand though - picking up the cake on it's stand - it weighs a ton.

Now he's seventeen , the race is on ( no speeding please )  to pass his driving test ASAP . Couldn't resist making him this card . He was inseparable from his Little Tikes Cozy Coupe when he was little.
Obviously a sign of things to come. He will absolutely hate me for posting this photo of him making a silly face but I take my duties as a parent to embarrass him at every opportunity very seriously.






No comments:

Post a Comment