I always learn a myriad of useful things from my fellow croppers and last night was no exception.
I now know that ...
* An oche is the line you stand behind when throwing a dart ( thanks J and for suggesting the perfect photo for my layout )
* Avon do 'dial up' mascara ( now ordered - thanks S , always good to crop and shop )
* Key hole surgery leaves tiny tiny scars ( thanks W for show and tell)
* Gordon Brown pales into insignificance for media gaffes compared to George Bush ( thanks for reminding me MA)
* You can go to Devon for a weekend and learn how to make a corset ( thanks G , does your talent have no end ? )
* You can't sit next to other S and get a layout done ( but thankfully no singing last night so we must be grateful for small mercies )
* and finally that I really mustn't leave it so long until I meet up with you all again - you know who you are , no need for names !
Thanks ladies for yet another lovely evening xxx