Thursday 29 April 2010

An Education

I always learn a myriad of useful things from my fellow croppers and last night was no exception.

I now know that ...

 * An oche is the line you stand behind when throwing a dart ( thanks J and for suggesting the   perfect photo for my layout )

*  Avon do 'dial up' mascara ( now ordered - thanks S , always good to crop and shop  )

*  Key hole surgery leaves tiny tiny scars ( thanks W for show and tell)

*  Gordon Brown pales into insignificance for media gaffes compared to George Bush ( thanks for reminding me MA)

* You can go to Devon for a weekend and learn how to make a corset ( thanks G , does your talent have no end ? )

* You can't sit next to other S and get a layout done ( but thankfully no singing last night so we must be grateful for small mercies )

*  and finally that I really mustn't leave it so long until I meet up with you all again - you know who you are , no need for names !

Thanks ladies for yet another lovely evening xxx

3 comments:

  1. You sound like you had a blast! Learning so much, crafting and friends sheer bliss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had been there. Cant wait to catch up with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! That made me laugh! It was such fun! Hope to see you again soon! Love my crop girls!

    ReplyDelete