Thursday 16 April 2009

The Teenage Years

I've just listened to a radio 4 programme about horror stories from parents of teenagers and thanked my lucky stars that I'm not having to endure what some of these poor mothers are having to survive.
As the programme ended my 14 year old arrived home from a sleepover at a friend's house, greeted me with a smile and asked me how I'd slept last night and was I having a nice day . Aww ... bless.
Minutes later he sheepishly asked if I'd mind driving him and some friends to Thorpe Park. This boy will go far. I only wish they did GCSEs in charm and the powers of persuasion.

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha. I'm guessing the house was still in one piece when you got back from scrap fever. It was so nice to meet you. Will keep checking your blog for finished class stuff.......

    ReplyDelete