Thursday 7 September 2017

Sizzix Bargains

Two things:


  1. I have become addicted to dies  
  2. I didn't know Sizzix offered such amazing bargains in their clearance section
In combination, these two facts proved fatal. I ordered a few items only yesterday and they arrived today.



The Tim Holtz sets of script words were only £3.75 each reduced from £15 and the Framelets set of polaroid frames were only £3 down from £12, That's a whopping saving of over £42.

The  3D Textured Impressions folder wasn't on offer but I'd been waiting for it to be released and it's gorgeous.  Incredibly sturdy and gives a lusciously deep impression.




So ... having saved that much ... what can I go spend it on !?

3 comments:

  1. Loving the 3D embossing folder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the Sizzix heads up - I've just spent £40 (but saved over £100!) ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go Sharon - my thinking precisely !

    ReplyDelete